- Syncjack™ technology for timing distribution,monitoring and testing
- Brings precise IEEE 1588v2 PTP frequency and phase synchronization to radio access networks
- Built-in GNSS receiver and Grandmaster Clock functionality
- Extended holdover performance including high-end quartz and rubidium oscillator options
- Configurable to operate in Grandmaster, APTS, Boundary and Slave Clock modes
- Scalable fan-out of multiple physical synchronization output interfaces
- High-availability design including APTS clock selection, automatic asymmetric delay compensation and power supply redundancy
Our OSA 5420 series is a family of cost-effective, mid-scale synchronization distribution and assurance devices that bring the power of Syncjack™ to any network. Following a toolbox approach, the family members of the OSA 5420 series can be utilized in a variety of network synchronization applications, including IEEE 1588v2 Grandmaster, Boundary Clock, Slave Clock and Assisted Partial Timing Support (APTS). The built-in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver and Primary Reference Time Clock (PRTC) capability, together with the redundant power supply option, make it ideal for reliable synchronization delivery.
No longer must archaic legacy solutions providing limited visibility on timing accuracy be maintained. Instead, timing can be easily distributed and assured throughout a network over existing packet infrastructure. In addition to packet-based timing, our OSA 5420 series also scales for bulk delivery of legacy frequency synchronization signals, as well as next generation phase and frequency synchronization signals. Expansion slots for BITS and 1PPS/ToD fan-out modules make it ideal for physical timing distribution applications at the edge of the network.
Our OSA 5420 series is designed to deliver the accurate phase and frequency information required by next-generation network technologies including LTE-A, LTE-TDD, enterprise networks and fi nancial data centers. The latest ITU-T PTP telecom profi les for frequency and time/phase delivery are supported, as well as the latest PTP Enterprise profi le. What’s more, our integrated Syncjack™ technology enables continuous monitoring of timing performance while in service , raising an alarm if needed. The OSA 5420 series gives mobile and wireline network operators a valuable new approach to timing distribution. It enables them to effi ciently distribute timing from the network edge and assure that base station clocks precisely track their master.
Руководитель направления систем синхронизации
ООО «ВИЛКОМ ХОЛДИНГ»
+7 (903) 018-21-21
Запросить цену можно по телефону или заполнив эту несложную форму.